Amazoncom a secure base parent child attachment and healthy human development 0884758611868 john bowlby books. A secure base psychotherapy provides psychotherapy for adults couples and families in the washington dc maryland metro area. Developed by developmental psychologist mary ainsworth the secure base phenomenon describes how the primary caregiver typically the mama is attached to her baby or in more technical terms maternal infant attachment patterns. A secure base has 445 ratings and 16 reviews sophia said as goodreads suggests for two stars it was ok i was torn between 2 and 3on the one hand . What is a secure base and why is it important for childrens development a secure base is provided through a relationship with one or more sensitive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.