Writing in this months edition of premier christianity michael harvey argued christmas is the perfect opportunity to invite people to church here he shares 12 tips on how congregations can create a culture of invitation. Creating a culture of invitation we will be hosting a seminar on how to develop a culture of invitation in your church lancaster baptist church . How to redirect the culture of your church outwards and get over the barriers that hold so many churches back we like to think of our churches as welcoming. Creating a culture of invitation we need to create and maintain a culture of invitation here are four ways to create a culture of invitation in your church 1. Personal invitations are the most effective way to reach new people but how can you create a culture where this happens naturally in your church
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.