Fixing fashion rethinking the way we make market and buy our clothes michael lavergne on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers with sales of more than five hundred billion us dollars a year the fashion industry is one of the most important sectors of the global economy. Michael lavergne is an ethical supply chain professional who has spent the past eighteen years leading sourcing initiatives across asia latin america the middle east africa and north american markets. Fixing fashion has 12 ratings and 1 review melissa said i would say this is a must read for anyone interested in learning about the dark side of the ap. Fixing fashion by michael lavergne 9780865718005 available at book depository with free delivery worldwide
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.