The michigan department of health and human services mdhhs energy weatherization. The michigan department of health and human services mdhhs information on the home weatherization assistance program. Program description michigans weatherization assistance program wap is a federally funded low income residential energy conservation program. The weatherization assistance program for northeast michigan communities can help you save money on your energy bills. Weatherization program weatherization mission our mission is to reduce energy costs for low income families particularly for the elderly people with disabilities and children by improving the energy efficiency of their homes while ensuring their health and safety
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.